Modules are purpose designed to meet the clients' specified explosion, seismic, thermal, fire and acoustic performance criteria, and can be constructed from carbon steel, duplex or 316L stainless steel, complete with all electrical, HVAC and packaged equipment systems installed, tested and commissioned.
Living Quarters (New Build), Additional Living Quarters (Upgrade), Temporary Refuge Rooms, Emergency Shelters, Office Buildings.
E-Houses (Electrical House), Controls Rooms, LER (Local Equipment Room), 33KV Room, 11KV Room, Compression Room, Laboratory Modules, VSD (Variable Speed Drive) Module, Pump House.
In the course of helping clients to achieve highly accurate designs and cost projections at the earliest stage, MTE has developed its own design tools and systems. These have proved particularly effective in saving costs.
The complete solution :
- Developing design parameters for feasibility studies.
- Interpretation of blast study reports.
- Deflection and connection details for FEED studies.
- Speed, accuracy and credibility leading to cost savings.
- Stand-alone or part of an MTE turnkey project.