Surface-Subsea Remote Systems
Deep Down ROV Technologies
ROV operations for all applications. In Partnership with Saxon Remote Systems we offer a one-stop shop for all your Remotely Operated & Unmanned Vehicles.
Variations of ROV units available from inspection class to full work class if needed, plus tooling and maintenance!
DDI AUV Capabilities
- DDI AUV (Autonomous Underwater Vehicle) is launched from either davit from Vessel, beach, or from remote location via the Wahoo Remote Surface Vessel (RSV) which tows the Marlin to location with no AUV fuel drain and towed back to shore
- Marlin operates either as AUV under full autonomy or as a tether less observation vehicle driven remotely anywhere in the work by unmanned Wahoo RSV or by minimally manned Fast Response Vessel (FRV) or minimally manned Work Cat
- Ships with Wahoo in 40’ container anywhere in the world
- Marlin AUV capabilities are:
- 3D bottom mapping, Oil seepage detection on bottom, As built Pipeline Survey
- Leak Detection, Loop Current Monitoring, Acoustic vessel surveillance and detection/mapping
- Live touchdown monitoring for pipeline installation when working with Wahoo
- Hydro thermal vent searching and mapping, Wreck detection and Perimeter security patrol