C-SADDLE USES A SUPERIOR WEAR RESISTANT STRUCTURAL NSM NYLON SLIDING PAD THAT HAS SOLID LUBRICANT IMBEDDED IN THE MATERIAL
NSM Nylatron is over 300 times more abrasion resistant than Teflon with a similar coefficient of friction.This same material is being used as boom sheaves in crane booms throughout the industry.C-SADDLE is perfect for your new construction jobs but work just as well in your maintenance and retrofit projects. You can get C-SADDLES™ in multiple colors through special orders. C-SADDLES are inexpensive and reduce maintenance cost.C-SADDLES with its peel and stick technology can easily be installed by your field personnel following our simple installation procedures.
C-Saddle uses a flat sliding surface between the saddle and pipe support - the next generation of pipe/support protection.Numerous advantages of product, including ease of installation, no hot work requirements and providing a long term maintenance free solution.Has track record as already been successfully installed, amongst others, in the following locations:
- Apache GOM: Offshore production piping. 6" and 8" C-Saddles.
- Arena Energy: Flowlines at conductors and large diameter vent lines
- BG Trinidad & Tobago: Well head Flowlines
- CF Industries Baton Rouge: Mississippi River loading dock large diameter piping. 16" and 18”
- Exxon Plant, New Jersey: Loading dock piping. Large diameter piping 12”
- Exterran: Production skids and compressors. 2" to 10" C-Saddles.
- Leed Petroleum: Offshore production piping. 6", 8" and 10" C-Saddles.
- Pemex: Production skid piping. Full encirclement C-Saddles.
- PlusPetrol, Lima Peru: 11,300 units in Oil refinery process piping all uninsulated supports.
- Repsol, Lima Peru: Oil refinery Process piping. 20,000 units multiple sizes.
- Omega Natchiq Inc: Production skid piping. Offshore bridge.